Saturday, July 23, 2005

Welcome



I have another blog, “Unchained Slave - Free to Serve” [http://unchainedslave.blogspot.com/]. That blog is dedicated to a Biblical and experiential study of debt. I consider that blog my ‘ministry’. I was convicted that debt was sin. I learned what the Bible says about debt. I was rescued from the ‘pit’, and then compelled to share that with others.

This blog is a different story. From visiting and commenting on other blogs, I realized there were many ‘other’ things that I have knowledge and opinions about. Many of these are relevant in today’s society. That is the ‘birthplace’ of this blog.

It is necessary for the reader to understand how I perceive the Bible and the World, and the ‘way’ I present information. I am ‘reposting’ three ‘blogs’ from the other site: “Setting the Record Straight”, “Seeing Black & White in a World of Shades of Grey” and “Love to Argue!”

Here I present ‘discussions’ on various political and historical topics from what I believe is a Biblical World View. In that, “What has or is happening in the world viewed in the context of what the Bible says”. Some posts will be based solely on my opinion or historical research, or my view of ‘common sense’. Where appropriate I will endeavor to quote appropriate scripture or cite sources.
While this blog is (I believe) based on a Biblical World View, I am not a theologian, or ‘Master of Divinity’. I have no credentials in the conventional sense, just forty some odd years of experience and study.


**Unless otherwise noted: All Biblical quotes in this blog are from The New King James Version. 1996, c1982. Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home